Tuesday 2 February 2016

Coding Side Effects

Well..I was just coding in java and I recalled something funny from my 12th class. I had my computer science board exam the next day so I stayed up late at night while going through my chapters.
It seemed like studying programming at night showed its effects in my dream.
I had this weird dream..
   if ( Mummy will try to wake me up )
      {
         cout<<"I will not wake up";
       }
    else if ( Papa will wake me up )
      {
         cout<<"I will wake up";
      }
but Oh this evil universe! My mother was continuously trying to wake me up and I kept telling her to stop because it won't work. Fear of not waking up and getting late for my last board exam gave me a shriek. But my mother didn't stop. I almost imagined myself failing my 12th class but then fortunately when she got tired my father came and started scolding me for not waking up even when my mother was shouting for like 20 mins and I woke up hearing his very first word. I swear I have never been so happy.
Later I told them what was actually going on and they laughed. Well..I didn't like it. I was in a mental trauma xP
But now when I recall it I laugh.
So, now I never forget to read at least one chapter from a novel before going to bed. It's better to be in a novel story than to be in a programmed dream, you know.


I shared my funniest dream. What's yours amigos? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment