Wednesday 20 January 2016

F.R.I.E.N.D.S



I was going through my whatsapp contacts list this evening and kept scrolling it down till the end and I just realized that only six seven people among those are the ones who really matter (yeah, I know it took me long to realize that xD)
When I talk to my fellowmates, a very general thing they say, "ah! no, not in touch anymore..just 2 3 friends left from school".
Schools change. Life change. Friends change, But then there are some 'buddies' who stay with you no matter what. Even if you meet them after months or like year they are still the same. Accepting as who you are, all your flaws and mental defects!
So this one for all those who have been there in my ups and downs. Yes you know who you are ;')

P.S;- This is the effect of watching the last episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Otherwise, Me? This? NO No No NO!
Thankyou FRIENDS <3 Kudos!






No comments:

Post a Comment